Ritmo M 230V
The compact one-person mixing pump in 230 V, alternating current, designed to spray and apply sprayed renderings, levelling compounds, dispersion paints and other materials up to 3 mm in grain size. The proved PFT RITMO M with some extras: a complete equipment for mortar applications inclusive. Buy our PFT RITMO plus M inclusive a complete equipment for mortar applications, consisting of hoses, spraying gun and compressor and let´s start working!
Machine application of smoothing cement that revolutionises interior work.
The proven mixing pump with the revolutionary agitator made of stainless steel/rubber which, for the first time, enables the machine-crushing of lumps to thereby produce a homogenous, sprayable thin-wall plaster (a material that could previously only be mixed by hand with a trowel).
Fields of Application
- Interior plastering
- Finishing coat
- Knifing filler
- Levelling compounds
- Liquid filling compound
- Grouting mortar for door frames
- Upgraded insulation
- Dispersion paints
- Restoration mortar
Advantages at a glance
- PFT RITMO M can be used as a pump or a mixing pump, no matter whether you want to fill it out of buckets or bags
- It is easy to handle, which saves time during start-up, refitting, maintenance and cleaning
- Two water inlets permit flexible mixing intensity - and thus allow the processing of a number of different materials
- Conveying and mixing performance can be set, due to the infinitely variable drive
- Innovative arrangement of the bag opener as well as low filling height facilitate quick opening and neat emptying of the bagged material
- Safety tested by Bauberufsgenossenschaft BBG (Accident Prevention and Insurance Association for the building sector)
- The RITMO is small, light, handy, compact and on castors. Can be easily disassembled into its three modules
- A completely equipped plastering machine: compressor, hoses, spraying gun – connect and start