• Water. Check the water supply
• Water pressure too low. Clean the dirt filters
• Gauge indicates pressure below 2.2 bar. Switch on the high pressure pump
• Power supply okay?
• FI safety switch activated?
• Main switch turned on?
• Fault indicator lamp lights up?
• Motor protection switch activated?
• Self-locking device not activated?
• Contactor faulty?
• Fuses faulty?
• Water safety switch misadjusted?
• Insufficient pressure gradient in the remote control due to blocked air pipe or air nozzle tube. Clean blocked air pipe or air nozzle tube!
• Air safety switch misadjusted
• Too much dry material in the hopper or mixing area. Half-empty the hopper and restart
• Material in pump component too dry. WARNING! Turn off the main switch and pull the plug out first